Chetan has more than 16 years of experience in servicing large national and multinational clients in the areas of Assurance, Indian GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS technical accounting advisory, specifically in the areas of financial instruments, leases, consolidation, revenue recognition, business combinations, and cryptoassets/ cryptocurrencies.
Chetan has extensive international experience on advising clients on IFRS and US GAAP in India, United Kingdom and United States. Chetan has expertise in:
- Advising on technical accounting under IFRS and US GAAP;
- Conduct IFRS and technical accounting trainings for clients for finance teams of major corporates in India and Nepal;
- Experience of various technical topics like leasing, revenue recognition, embedded derivatives, consolidation, joint ventures, service concession arrangements;
- Diverse industry and international experience including working with and within teams from India, United States, United Kingdom, Middle East, Romania, Singapore.
Chetan has also worked with another large global accounting firm's Accounting Advisory team and Technical Accounting Group of a major US based financial institution.
Chetan has advised many companies on Accounting Advisory and IFRS Transition in diverse industries including, real estate, healthcare, auto components, general manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical and IT/ ITES.
Chetan has also trained finance team of major corporates on topics such as IFRS 15, IFRS 9 and IFRS 16.
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant, ACCA UK
- Certified Practising Accountant, CPA Australia
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honors), University of Delhi