Business Process Outsourcing
How we work with you
+65 6805 4110Contact Adrian
With constant changes in labor and taxation systems, payroll is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company faces. Managing personnel commitments can also be costly and time-consuming.
Grant Thornton Singapore can handle your payroll processing needs so that your management team can focus on your core competencies, enabling you to concentrate on what’s really important to your business. Our team of well-experienced professionals can handle your payroll requirements whether you have just hired your first employee or have outgrown your current payroll capabilities.
In addition to the computation of employees’ pay, Grant Thornton Singapore can also provide the following services under our payroll processing assistance:
- Set-up payroll
- Monthly processing of payslips & CPF forms
- Set up telegraphic transfer/direct debit details for payment to CPF Board
- Tax clearance obligations on foreigners ceasing employment
- Annual year-end processing Form IR8A and relevant Appendices
- Electronic filing of forms to IRAS and CPF Board
- Provision of bank files
- Claims for government reimbursements (e.g. NSMan; maternity; paternity, etc)
- Payroll advisory services
- Equity reporting and advisory services
- Tax advisory services
- Shadow payroll services
- Expatriate tax compliance and advisory services
- Payroll reviews and assistance with voluntary disclosures to IRAS and/or CPF Board
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, contact Adrian Sham.