Partner - Audit & Assurance
Tim has significant experience within the profession, having worked within the Grant Thornton network of firms for over 12 years. His primary responsibility is to serve as lead audit Partner on both local and international companies, with specialisation in US based companies with operations in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Tim provides a wide range of services, and specialises in the audits of consumer and industrial product, technology, and service companies, with both local and international operations.
- Tim has extensive experience covers a wide spectrum of business activities with overseas reporting requirements for both listed and non- listed entities
- his expertise also includes internal control audits, US GAAP vs IFRS consulting, PCAOB, SOX 404, quarterly US GAAP review engagements, compliance, due diligence and other special projects
- he is proficient in local statutory audits, having worked in Singapore for over 4 years and qualifying as a Singapore Chartered Accountant
- Singapore Chartered Accountant (CA)
- US Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA)