Alex has 14 years of tax and transfer pricing consulting experience in the UK, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore. He is a multilingual and proficient in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia.
Alex rejoined Grant Thornton after 7 years as a senior member of a Big4 in Singapore. He has a wealth of experience in advising State-Owned Enterprises, Multinational Enterprises and Family Businesses on cross-border tax and transfer pricing issues, such as intercompany pricing policy setting, restructuring, risk assessments, optimisation strategies, documentation, and dispute resolution.
While Alex services clients from a wide range of industries, he was the APAC Transfer Pricing Leader for Transportation, Hospitality and Services sectors and a core team member of the Singapore Financial Services Transfer Pricing team in his previous role. As a seasonal transfer pricing advisor, Alex provides C-Suite executives with one-stop solutions and assists them in formulating group-level tax and transfer pricing policies tailored to their specific business circumstances and strategies while balancing technical and pragmatic aspects.
- Member - International Fiscal Association
- Transfer Pricing and International Tax Certification - Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK)
- International Tax Law Certification - Leiden University
- MSc of Psychology (Conversion) - University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) of Accounting and Financial Management - University of Sunderland