Job type: Internship
Job ID: 40
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our tax team members share their experiences and support their colleagues to work together for projects. The team establishes mutual understanding and guidance even though they are working in a fast-paced and challenging decade.
We will be providing you a broad range of experience in a mixture of tax disciplines such as Corporate tax, Transfer pricing, Global mobility services and Goods and services tax (GST) and guide you in a career towards being a well-rounded business advisor. Based on your performance during the internship, there is a possibility that we will offer you a full-time associate role depending upon the resource requirements of the firm.
- You will be working closely with your team to
- support in data analysis for preparation of tax reports
- support in the preparation of various tax returns and computations
- support in reviewing tax transactions to ensure correct tax treatments are consistently applied
- support in the preparation of client’s payroll
- work on any other tax duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pursing a degree in Accounting or related fields. Candidates pursuing degrees in other disciplines are also welcome to apply and will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 40 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.