Job type: Full time
Job ID: 35
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The Business Process Outsourcing team
Business process outsourcing supports organisations looking to outsource business functions so that they can focus on core competencies, reduce costs and improve efficiencies. The services are categorised into two arms – first specialisation being in financial reporting and the second in both corporate secretarial and payroll.
The corporate secretarial and payroll arm is a new team led by our partner in Employer Solutions. Spearheaded by friendly and supportive leaders who invest time in the career and development of their people, the members of the team can play an influential role in shaping the team culture and commercial direction. Each individual is trusted with the independence works closely with senior members of the team while also being direction and support.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant graduate or recent graduate, to join our payroll team as a payroll assistant associate / associate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- manage a portfolio of clients and provide payroll support
- prepare and stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations
- support clients on queries from government institutions such as CPF Board, IRAS, etc.
- manage and build client relationships
- support and coach interns, where applicable.
Qualifications and Skills
- Required a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent for assistant associate role / any recognised university degree for associate role.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 35 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.