Job type: Internship
Categories: AdvisoryApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Finance Intern to join our team.
As a Corporate Finance Intern, your responsibilities include:
- leveraging on our extensive global network to address our clients’ advisory requirements across a wide suite of services including capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and private equity
- supporting team members in engagement process by assisting with presentation materials as well as research and analysis under the overall guidance of the corporate finance team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current students (Finance, Accountancy, Business, Economics or related fields) with excellent academic track records
- Possess knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Prior financial analysis and internship experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Get opportunities to support the execution of a wide range of exciting corporate finance transactions across APAC
- Experience a team culture where you will work closely with senior finance professionals in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications for this internship opportunity will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] indicating your internship availability period and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time