Job type: Internship
Job ID: 41
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- leverage on our extensive global network to address our clients’ advisory requirements across a wide suite of services including capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and private equity
- support team members in engagement process by assisting with presentation materials as well as research and analysis under the overall guidance of the corporate finance team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pursing a degree or diploma in a recognised institution
- Possess knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Prior financial analysis and internship experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 41 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed