10:0 am Wednesday, 1 July 2020
Upon your registration, a Zoom link will be sent to you nearer to the event.
Finance directors, finance managers, in-house and external legal advisers looking to put some framework around structuring international investments, as well as anyone wanting to freshen up their knowledge in the area.
The principal aim of the course is to provide a springboard for subsequent Grant Thornton webinars which will build upon the foundations laid down here.
Questions addressed in the seminar
- what are the different bases of taxation in an international context, and how do they interact?
- What is the importance (or otherwise) of tax residence?
- how can tax treaties help me?
- what are the building blocks of structuring cross-border investments?
- what are the current trends in tax planning, and does it have a future?