We’re delighted to invite you to our People in Asia series, which explores the tax risks and opportunities faced by companies with a globally mobile Asia Pacific workforce.
Perhaps now more than ever, as expansion into overseas markets becomes an essential facet of business survival, it’s crucial to manage your borderless workforce successfully in order to gain a foothold in overseas markets. As well, you must comply with local legislation to manage both tax exposure and reputational risk across your employees, clients and external stakeholders. A global mobility strategy will ensure you have a cost-effective and compliant mobile workforce.
Each 60 minute webinar will focus on the tax implications of having globally mobile employees working in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, China, India and Philippines. We will discuss the opportunities, risks and pitfalls of international employees in these countries including:
- tax planning opportunities for employees on assignment to deliver more for less
- how to manage double tax liabilities for short-term assignees
- how to meet your employer obligations to the tax authorities
- employee considerations and concerns
- share-based remuneration plan considerations
The webinars are aimed at organisations who have employees that travel to or from any of the participating countries, whether on a formal secondment, as a business visitor or as part of their regional role.