Following the success of our previous Back to Basics seminars, we are bringing the programme back to help you navigate your way through tax. Our speakers will discuss a different range of topics to help you to understand the fundamentals and the effects that each could have on your business.
All of our seminars will be from 08.30 – 10.00am.
Global Mobility Services - 26 March 2019
- Who are your globally mobile employees, how are they taxed?
- What is tax equalisation, what are the alternatives?
- How did the 2019 Budget impact your globally mobile employees?
- What are the top issues and common errors when dealing with expatriates in Singapore?What are the transfer pricing rules in Singapore?
Transfer Pricing - 17 April 2019
- What are the transfer pricing rules in Singapore?
- What are my transfer pricing compliance requirements for YA2019?
- How to avoid common transfer pricing mistakes?
- How can I assess my transfer pricing risk?
Corporate Tax - 8 May 2019
- What’s next after the PIC scheme
- Recent tax changes: 14Q definition, Insurance premium, FRS 109 tax treatment
- Enhanced deduction for research and development expenditure
- Tax treatment of grants