Job type: Internship
Job ID: 96
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- perform valuations for businesses, financial instruments, tangible and intangible assets for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, restructuring, and financial advisory
- construct and analyse financial models
- perform market and industry research
- assist in pitching for new projects, including preparation and presentation of proposals
- prepare valuation reports.
Qualifications and skills
- Preferably second year or third year University students pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or another related discipline
- Strong grasp of finance and business valuation concepts
- Familiarity with accounting concepts and the S&P Capital IQ platform will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills; able to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Singapore residency and able to work in Singapore
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 96 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed