Job type: Full time
Categories: Support services
Job ID: 102
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures
- Execute IT Risk Assessment and Incident Response Exercise
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices
- Responsibilities for this role include maintaining the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft cloud app security, Azure Information Protection, Data loss prevention, Information Rights Management, Intune (Conditional access/ MDM), and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Monitoring and remediation of risks events from Azure and office 365 security and compliance dashboards
- Deliver O365 Security related training sessions at main offices and key project sites
Qualifications and requirements
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Microsoft Office 365
- Must have IT security knowledge
- Possess good personal integrity, patient, and able to manage user expectation
- Able to work independently, good analytical skill, multi-task, and a team player
- Good communication and learning skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 102 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes each individual unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace. So, no matter where you are from, we invite you to discover more about us.