Job type: Tax
We are looking for an individual, who is an experienced manager, specialising in indirect tax to join our Singapore GST team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing GST compliance
- Conducting GST health-checks, GST ASK annual reviews, ACAP reviews
- Undertaking vendor and purchaser due diligence as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Managing the team on advisory and consulting assignments
- Project manage supply chain assignments across taxes and jurisdictions leveraging off Grant Thornton’s global network
- Assisting with GST marketing and business development, and
- Mentoring and developing our juniors
Skills and Attributes
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Able to lead a team and have a strong understanding of GST/VAT issues
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong skills in written and oral English
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of a client’s needs
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed