Job type: Internship
Categories: Human resources
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
A fast growing and dynamic team, the HR team members provide guidance and opportunities to the HR Intern to experience a real working life. The HR team supports and helps one another when needed.
We are looking for Interns to be part of our HR Team.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- churn reports and data analysis
- perform data entry in the system
- assist and support in HR Projects and Events planning
- source and short-list candidates through resumes
- arrange and conduct interviews to qualify candidates
- cover reception area when required, answering of phone & e-mail enquiries
- work on other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pursing a diploma or degree in a recognised institute
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
We welcome applications for any internship period.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed