Job type: Full time
Categories: Financial due diligence
Job ID: 84
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
- Independently project manage the multiple client engagements
- Establish effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Advise clients during the due diligence process to identify key value drivers and challenge assumptions about future performance
- Able to analyse financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions.
- Analyse historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
- Prepare and draft client reports to address their strategic goals, including as the buyer or seller of the assets
- Keep up to date with global, regional and local business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Coach and supervise junior team members
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Minimum 6 years and above of relevant financial due diligence experience
- Strong project management skills and a good team player
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial mind set and business acumen
- Possess data analysis & critical thinking skills
- Flair in Microsoft applications, especially with Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 84 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 2 hours for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed