Job type: Full time
Job ID: 99
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our audit team supports businesses in this important compliance measure that builds transparency and a complete picture of your financial position and regulatory obligations. Using a global audit approach and methodology across all Grant Thornton firms, our team brings consistent, high quality audit services to companies across the globe.
The audit team’s flat hierarchy and culture of teamwork brings about an openness where team members of any level can raise their ideas and concerns to leaders and career coaches. As our clients are companies that span across a vast range of industries, our team members gain valuable exposure to industries that they are interested in.
In addition to career coaching, the firm encourages our people to learn continually and pursue their professional qualifications. Through sponsored tuition fees, study leave, and the support of colleagues, our people are able to take the next step in a fulfilling career.
- Collaborating effectively with team members to deliver high quality audits
- Analysing, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting in accordance with applicable frameworks
- Maintaining effective and regular communication with senior team members on client engagements
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Understanding expectations set and demonstrating personal accountability and commitment for keeping your own performance, learning and development on track
- Understanding how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Participating in department initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of relevant audit experience
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm is advantageous and with data analytic tools is a plus
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRAS and ISA
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and written skills, integrity, and professionalism in a professional setting
- Able to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities while working with a team
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 99 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.