Job type: Full time
Categories: ESG and Sustainability services
Job ID: 95
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability services team provide end-to-end solutions that help organisations no matter where they are on their sustainability journeys. From formulating strategies to charting decarbonisation roadmaps, our team acts as one stop to meet your ESG goals.
ESG and Sustainability Services sits within our CFO Services team. The dynamic team has a collaborative culture with supportive leaders. The open and encouraging culture places great focus on the growth of its people and the leaders of team are always accessible and ready to support the team.
The ESG Intern will support the ESG and Sustainability Services team in a variety of tasks, including research, data collection, report writing, and stakeholder engagement. The intern will gain exposure to the ESG landscape and develop their skills in sustainability analysis, reporting, and communication. The intern will be working with a team of experienced professionals and gain valuable experience for future career.
- Conduct research on ESG trends and best practices
- Collect and analyse data on environmental, social, and governance performance
- Contribution to sustainability reports
- Engage with stakeholders on ESG issues
- Support other ESG projects as neeeded
Qualifications and requirements
- Undergraduate student in Environmental science, sustainability, business, or a related field
- Experienced professionals looking to expand their horizons are also welcome
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in sustainability and ESG
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 95 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed