- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Manager within our Audit team:
- You’ll complete Audit reviews, agree Audit timetables, brief the Audit team (including other specialists), monitor budget and supervise more junior colleagues
- You’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities
- You’ll assist your senior colleagues in the drafting and writing of new proposals
- You’ll be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
- You’ll confidentially lead a client portfolio, communicating with the lead partner as and when necessary.
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves. You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow. Include planning, directing, and completing Singapore statutory audits; developing and assignment: supervising staff; reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues, business development and facilitating cross border engagements.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for one of the following: Singapore CA, ACCA, CA Australia, CPA Australia, ICAEW, US CPA, or equivalent
- Minimum of nine years progressive audit experience in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Experience leading international engagements where other auditors are involved in the execution of the audit
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA. US GAAP and SOX 404 preferred.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130 member firms across the globe
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.