Job type: Full time
Categories: Support services
Job ID: 103
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
- Process expense sheets in a timely manner
- Put up expense sheets for monthly payroll disbursement
- Perform quarterly accounts payable statement of accounts reconciliations
- Follow up on outstanding accounts payable invoice matters
- Posting of vendors’ invoices into the general ledger
- Filings such as accounts payable invoices, payment vouchers
- Record and update receipts received from clients
- Mail out cheques or documents, deposit of cheques to bank
- Assist in replying to enquires from vendors on payment
- Assist in monthly month-end closing and year-end closing
- Assist in providing documents for audits
Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience for the above duties and responsibilities stated, especially in the processing of accounts payable invoices and replying enquires from vendors on payment
- Must be meticulous and organised with a positive working attitude
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
- Strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Team player with the ability to perform in fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate business matters to non-financial stakeholders
- Microsoft Office capabilities, including Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 103 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed