Director – Global Mobility Services
Adrian has over 13 years’ experience as a global mobility tax advisor. Adrian started in London with Grant Thornton UK LLP and in August 2015 moved to Singapore to lead the Employer Solutions team here.
Adrian specialises in the international assignment market, assisting companies on how to create, structure and implement their assignment policies efficiently to take advantage of moving global talent. Adrian also assists his clients manage the risk, costs and opportunities arising from their globally mobile employees and directors.
Adrian also provides assistance to individual assignees on corporate programs to ensure that they are aware of and compliant with annual tax filing requirements throughout the lifecycle of their assignment. As a UK and US qualified tax advisor, Adrian also advises globally mobile high net worth individuals and their families requiring holistic cross border personal advice on their worldwide income and assets.
Some of his experience includes:
- advising companies on, and reviewing, their assignment policies as well as their communication strategy. Follow up review work to identify risks and on-going work ensure compliance within their globally mobile population
- adviser to family run companies expanding abroad for the first time
- advising employers and employees on the tax implications and reporting requirements for equity compensation
- member of HMRC’s Joint Expatriate tax and National Insurance forum providing a consultative dialog between employers, individuals and HMRC
- adviser to prominent high net worth individuals and their businesses
- adviser to prominent entertainers on their wealth structuring and touring income
- advising employers on their employer obligations and running payroll
- Employer taxation
- Energy & resources
- Financial services
- Food & beverage
- Global mobility services
- Health care
- Individual taxation
- Industrial products
- Private client
- Chartered Tax Advisor, Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (UK)
- Enrolled Agent (US)