- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Administrative Executive
- Audit Internship
- Tax Internship
- Audit Associate
- Senior Audit Associate
- Indirect Tax Director
- Tax Associate
- FRAS Manager/Assistant Manager
- Tax Manager
- Forensic Director
- Forensic Managers & Consultants
- Payroll/Outsourcing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Indirect Tax Senior Associate
- Indirect Tax Assistant Manager
- Indirect Tax Associate
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
Grant Thornton FRAS practice comprises of a dedicated team providing accounting and financial reporting professionals who provide end-to-end solutions and support services relating to complex financial reporting requirements of dynamic businesses. Our FRAS team comprises of dedicated professionals along with a pool of professionals in our Assurance Practice with International GAAP experience. We bring together our technical knowledge and industry expertise benchmarked against similar companies, to address the challenges of corporations, expectations of their stakeholders and regulatory obligations.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Manager/Assistant manager within our FRAS team:
- You’ll build and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities.
- You’ll drive new business development initiatives and identify opportunities in the market.
- You’ll assist your colleagues in the drafting and writing of new proposals.
- You’ll be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
- Include planning, directing, and completing projects; developing and assignment: supervising staff; reviewing reports and related technical accounting issues, business development and facilitating cross border engagements.
- Works closely with partners, director and staff on client management and practice development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for Singapore CA or international equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive audit experience in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm, with focus on technical accounting responsibilities.
- Experience leading international engagements where other members of the team are involved in the execution of the project.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in IFRS and US GAAP preferred.
- Proficiency with IFRS 9, 15, and 16.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Experience with variety of advisory related projects, such as compliance, consolidations, accounting policy, technical advisory, process improvement, and/or financial reporting experience.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated, including strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships, with proven track record in business development skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and report writing software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130 member firms across the globe
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.