Job type: Full time
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our tax team members share their experiences and support their colleagues to work together for projects. The team establishes mutual understanding and guidance even though they are working in a fast-paced and challenging decade.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and vibrant graduate, to join our tax team for the role of a Senior Associate. As a part of our senior associates’ team, you may be required to specialise in one tax area or work across a combination of tax disciplines such as Corporate tax, Transfer pricing, Global mobility services and Goods and services tax (GST) depending upon your preference and resource requirements of the firm. This would provide you an opportunity to develop your career towards being a well-rounded business advisor. After gaining broad knowledge in different areas of tax, you will begin to specialise in one area of tax as you develop towards manager grade.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- manage a portfolio of clients and provide support on individual tax, corporate tax, GST and transfer pricing matters (either as a specialist of one tax type or a combination of two tax types)
- support clients on IRAS enquiries and audits
- support the team on tax advisory matters
- manage and build client relationships
- support and coach interns.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
- At least 3 years tax experience and currently employed as a senior associate or associate level with a major accounting firm. Candidates with less experience will be considered for an associate role
- Possessing an accreditation from the Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals (SCTP) would be an added advantage
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed