Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Support services
Job ID: 33
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive and dynamic team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are looking for a reliable, mature and experienced individual to join our tax team to provide support to our tax partners. The individual will also be required to provide cover for our office front desk from time to time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and inbox management for the tax partners
- Administrative tasks such as managing partners’ schedules, routine correspondences, travel bookings for tax team members, tending to visitors and other duties as assigned
- Assist in the completion of weekly timesheets for the partners, expense claims, monitoring of and chasing submissions of time sheets by the tax team members
- Coordinating meetings and booking event venues as required
- Assist in organising events and working closely with other GT network firms where needed
- Perform filing management, ensuring files and reports are complete and accurate
- Supporting the team with billings
- Providing proposal support where required
- Provide cover for front desk day-to-day operations (managing the phone, greeting and assisting visitors, postal and courier services) on needs basis
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings in client rooms whilst covering the front desk.
Qualifications and requirements
- MS office skills required
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- At least 2 years of administration/secretarial work experience
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
- Respects and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent inter-personal skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 33 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed