- Students and Graduates Students and Graduates
- Current vacancies Current vacancies
- Our stories
- Experienced hires
Specialism / Function
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant graduate or recent graduate who is looking to join our tax team. We will providing you a broad range of experience in a mixture of tax disciplines and guide you in a career towards being a rounded business advisors. After gaining a broad knowledge in different areas in tax, you will begin to specialise in one area of tax as you develop towards manager grade.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare individual, corporate and GST tax returns
- Provide support to clients on IRAS enquiries and audits
- Provide support to the team on tax advisory matters
- Manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- Support and coach interns
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Recently graduated or up to 2 years tax experience and currently employed at an Associate level with a major accounting firm
- Ability to prioritise work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
- Strong skills in written and oral English
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.