Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/Risk & restructuringApply for this position
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 130 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing, and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for a Restructuring & Insolvency Associate to join our team.
The Associate is responsible for many essential and day-to-day components of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring/exceptional accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
- Execution of day-to-day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
- Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
- Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
- Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records from incomplete information
- Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
- Participation in client meetings
- Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
- For insolvency matters, attending to statutory and compliance matters
- Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 23 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Dec 2021 Singapore Standard Time