Job type: Internship
Categories: Advisory/Internal audit /Business risk servicesApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are currently looking for an Internal Audit Intern to join our team.
As an Internal Audit Intern, your responsibilities include:
- assisting the team members to perform simple parts/ tasks relating to internal audit/ internal control/ risk management, etc
- supporting work on engagements together with the team
- completing other administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications & requirements
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related fields
- Must be able to complete at least 3 months of internship
- Able to work independently, be highly motivated and a team player
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Effective report writing skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office and Visio
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethics
- Strong analytical, well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications for this internship opportunity will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] indicating your internship availability period and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time