Job type: Internship
Categories: Advisory/Internal auditApply for this position
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for an Internal Audit Intern to join our team.
As an Internal Audit Intern, your responsibilities include:
- assisting the team members to perform simple parts/ tasks relating to internal audit/ internal control/ risk management, etc
- supporting work on engagements together with the team
- completing other administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications & requirements
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related fields
- Must be able to complete at least 3 months of internship
- Able to work independently, be highly motivated and a team player
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Effective report writing skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office and Visio
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethics
- Strong analytical, well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications are open for winter internships and will close on 30 Nov 2021. We also offer off-cycle internship opportunities and applications will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 24 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time