Job type: Full time
Categories: Human resources
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The ideal candidate should present a fun, confident, driven, knowledgeable image, be passionate about people and have experience in Human Resource.
- Support the delivery of HR services, day-day operations, advisory, and initiatives
- Responsible for recruitment activities such as drafting employment contracts, onboarding, and orientation
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records
- Provide support in foreign worker management and end-to-end handling of work passes related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appeal, expiration, following up with medical check-ups, updating personal particulars to MOM etc
- Administer the performance appraisal process and documentation
- Manage the submission of Government-paid claims, related transactions, and grants
- Assist with monthly processing and submission of payroll instructions and reports
- Assist in preparing necessary HR documents for disciplinary handling, exiting, promotion, audit, government Surveys etc
- Handle clearance for resignation/termination/dismissal
- Respond timely to employee queries and provide advice and assistance to employees in HR matters related to benefits and administration
- Work collaboratively with other team members of other business units to ensure and promote teamwork
- Other ad hoc duties and projects will also be assigned as and when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to start work on short notice
- High level of accuracy, reliability and personal integrity to uphold confidential information
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes each individual unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace. So, no matter where you’re from, we invite you to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed