Job type: Full time
Categories: Accounting Advisory
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The FRAS team
The team helps businesses with their financial reporting and accounting needs in all areas of the business lifecycle. The team works across a wide range of industries, to advise clients on matters such as interpretation and implementation of standards, preparation and consolidation of financial statements, and for accounting for business transactions.
Working together towards this objective, the dynamic team has a collaborative culture with supportive leaders. The open and encouraging culture places great focus on the growth of its people and the leaders of team are always accessible and ready to support the team.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities
- Assist your colleagues in the execution of accounting advisory projects
- Plan, direct, and complete accounting advisory projects
- Seize opportunities, adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves
- Apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
- Work closely with partners, director, managers and staff on client management and practice development
Qualifications and requirements
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for Singapore CA or international equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of progressive audit experience, or experience in providing Accounting services (bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, accounting advise etc) in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Experience in financial statement preparation preferred
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial concepts
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, XERO accounting software and report writing software
- Able to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed