Job type: Full time
Categories: Accounting Advisory
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 130 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing, and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Advisory Services (FRAS) Assistant Manager to join our team.
As a Assistant Manager within our FRAS team, your responsibilities include:
- building and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities
- assisting your senior colleagues in the execution of accounting advisory projects.
- planning, directing, and completing accounting advisory projects
- having a genuine interest in our clients to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations
- seizing opportunities, adapting quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves
- applying critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow
- working closely with partners, director and staff on client management and practice development.
Qualifications and requirements
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for Singapore CA or international equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive audit experience, or experience in providing Accounting services (bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, accounting advise etc) in or mid-tier accounting firm
- Experience in financial statement preparation preferred
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial concepts
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, XERO accounting software and report writing software
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130 member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless ofethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our GTS family.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base. Please fill in the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send your resume & latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed