Job type: Full time
Categories: Financial Reporting Advisory
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities
- Support new business development initiatives and identify opportunities in the market
- Assist in the drafting and writing of new proposals
- Be responsible for managing, motivating, and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
- Plan, direct, and complete projects; supervise staff; review reports and related technical accounting issues; business development; facilitate cross-border engagements
- Work closely with partners, director and staff on client management and practice development
Qualifications and skills
- Required degree in Accounting or Finance and completed qualification for Singapore CA or international equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of progressive audit experience, with focus on technical accounting responsibilities or experience in Accounting Advisory in Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Experience in preparing standalone and consolidated financial statements
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in IFRS and US GAAP preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships, with proven track record in business development skills
- Strong communication, leadership, business development, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed