Job type: Full time
Job ID: 106
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The Forensic Team
A fast growing and dynamic team, the Forensic Advisory team members share their extensive professional experiences and support one another on projects on and off work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for Associates to be part of our fast growing and dynamic Forensic Advisory Team.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- lead forensic advisory engagements where appropriate
- conduct research and analysis to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions (involving assessment of books and records, examination of transactional documents and other relevant documentation)
- conduct corporate intelligence and background searches on relevant entities to identify business profile and potential relationships
- conduct research on relevant international standards, laws, and regulations in connection with the subject matters of the engagement
- prepare working papers detailing work performed and client deliverables
- review working papers prepared by junior staff
- lead staff and contribute to the knowledge sharing culture of the team
- meet mandatory compliance, learning and other professional requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a degree in Accounting or equivalent in a recognised institution
- Attention to detail and able to multitask and work with complex and detailed information
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Sound client service and excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent writing and communication skills with good knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 106 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.