Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/ForensicsApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 62,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The Forensic Team
A fast growing and dynamic team, the Forensic team members share their extensive professional experiences and support one another on projects on and off work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for Associates to be part of our fast growing and dynamic Forensic Advisory Team.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- render support on engagements related to forensic advisory engagements
- conduct research and analysis to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions (involving assessment of books and records, examination of transactional documents and other relevant documentation)
- conduct corporate intelligence and background searches on relevant entities to identify business profile and potential relationships
- conduct research on relevant international standards, laws, and regulations in connection with the subject matters of the engagement
- prepare working papers detailing work performed, findings and client deliverables
- support and contribute to the knowledge sharing culture of the team
- meet mandatory compliance, learning and other professional requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pursing a degree in Accounting or equivalent in a recognised institution
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and work with complex and detailed information
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Sound client service and good communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Excellent writing with good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal skills in building rapport and collaborating effectively with others
- Fresh graduates or experienced hire with minimum 1 year of experience
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Advertised: 12 Sep 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Oct 2022 Singapore Standard Time