Job type: Full time
Categories: Advisory/Business risk /Forensics /Support services
Job ID: 108
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
The Forensic Team
A fast growing and dynamic team, the Forensic Advisory team members share their extensive professional experiences and support one another on projects on and off work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The Business Risk Team
Our team helps organisations tackle issues around governance, risk, and controls so that they can make strategic and risk-informed decisions. We support financial institutions and other businesses by conducting internal audits, assessing the effectiveness of their internal audit teams, reviewing internal controls, advising on regulatory compliance, and improving governance through enterprise risk management. Our team works closely together and support one another to bring value to clients in a timely manner.
We are seeking a reliable, mature and experienced administrative assistant to support our Forensic Advisory and Business Risk Services teams.
- Client onboarding assistance
- Support client on-boarding requirements such as performing independence and conflict checks, client due diligence and acceptance checks, and creating engagement codes
- Accurately maintain and manage clients and opportunities list
- Document preparation and management
- Assistance in formatting letters, presentation slides and/or deliverables
- Preparing and drafting invoices and the accompanying breakdowns
- Printing, filing and archival of physical and electronic documents
- Schedule and expense management
- Support in the teams’ resource management such as managing resource schedules and training records for team members
- Assistance in logistical arrangements and coordination for meetings, events and/or webinars including booking of transport, and event venues as required
- Manage and coordinate appointments and meetings for Partners, assess priority of appointments, best time zones for international meetings, and reallocation as necessary (i.e., accurate diary management for Partners). Where required, ensure that incoming correspondence is handled by Partner/or on behalf of the Partner, as necessary.
- Assistance in completing weekly timesheets for the Partners, processing expense claims, monitoring, and chasing submissions of time sheets for the remaining team members
- Travel arrangements
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements for Partners, executives and team members in alignment with the company’s policies
- Research on travel and visa requirements, etc.
- Prepare travel itineraries for trips, including multi-leg, track and record all travel costs, as needed or requested
- General administrative support
- Managing Partners’ calendars and rendering support to Partners and teams
- Assistance in logistical and administration matters for new joiners in team (i.e. timesheet submissions, ordering of business cards, etc.)
- Coordinate supplies/ gifts/ flowers for occasions, where appropriate
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of administration/secretarial working experience
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail, and a high level of precision
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 108 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed