Job type: Contract
Categories: Support services
We are looking a finance manager for a 5 month contract from March - August 2021.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle Month-end closing on a timely basis, including events leading up to the monthly close
- Handle Monthly Reconciliations of accounts
- Handle quarterly GST returns
- Handle Year-End audit and liaise directly with auditors
- Involve in New ERP user testing and data migration process
- Authorise AP transactions on the work performed by Accounts Associate
- Train, monitor and supervise the work of Accounts Associates handling AR, AP and WIP
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- ACCA or Diploma in Accountancy
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience for the job responsibilities stated above
- Ability to work independently, meticulous with figures and internal control procedures, proactive and manage finance team.
- Experience and knowledge in using excel, powerpoint, MS Outlook, ERP system
- Experience with using TaBs/Xerox/ Deltek is preferred
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130+ member firms across the globe
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed