Job type: Full time
Categories: Tax/Corporate and business tax
Job ID: 67
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
We are looking for individuals specialising in Corporate Tax to join our Singapore tax team.
The Tax team supports organisations at every stage of the lifecycle – from structuring business tax effectively and managing any employment tax issues to transactional tax obligations and compliance. The team helps businesses develop strategies that help businesses understand and manage tax liabilities and risk in a transparent and ethical way.
The friendly and supportive tax team works collaboratively across various four main specialties – corporate tax, goods and services tax (GST), transfer pricing, and employer solutions and private clients. The team openly communicates at all levels, giving the support and guidance to develop as individuals and use their voice to shape the future of the team.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, your responsibilities include:
- managing a portfolio of corporate tax clients, delivering high quality professional services
- working with clients to understand business requirements to develop and maintain client relationships
- handling tax queries, planning and restructuring inquires
- acting as an engagement lead which includes planning, scheduling and budgeting of projects
- mentoring and managing junior tax staff including Senior Associates and Associates
Qualifications and requirements
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals (SCTP) accreditation would be an added advantage
- Able to lead a team and have a strong understanding of corporate tax issues
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to understand clients’ requirements
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 67 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.