Job type: Tax
We are looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
At Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS), you are empowered to make a difference in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join GTS as we are rapidly growing with no two days being the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations trading in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
GTS is a member firm of the Grant Thornton International Limited network. Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting and advisory organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our clients’ changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
We are looking for an individual, aspiring to be a manager, specialising in Corporate Tax to join our Singapore corporate tax team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing a portfolio of corporate multinational clients from a wide range of industries e.g. technology, trading, funds etc
- Review of tax returns and computations
- Coordinating global compliance and advisory work.
- Co-ordinating fee proposals
- Providing support on tax advisory projects including but not limited to due diligence and structuring advice
- Assisting with marketing and business development, and
- Mentoring and developing associates and interns.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Professional Qualification
- Able to work independently and have a strong understanding of Corporate tax issues
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the specialist area
- Strong written and oral English skills
- Communicate with impact, knowledge and a strong understanding of client’s needs
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed