Job type: Full time
Categories: Business process outsourcing (BPO)
Job ID: 111
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 73,000 people in 150 markets. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Corporate Secretarial Team
Our corporate secretarial team members share their experiences and support their colleagues to work together for projects. The team establishes mutual understanding and guidance even though they are working in a fast-paced and challenging industry. The team's culture include -
- Open and supportive leaders who focus on people career development
- Collaboration with team members to develop solutions
- Providing coaching and supporting one another
- Learning opportunities
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our team for the role of an assistant associate / experienced associate to provide support on corporate secretarial services.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- manage a portfolio of clients by providing incorporation, corporate secretarial and administrative services to clients with supervision
- support with customer due diligence (on-boarding and on-going monitoring)
- filing of returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- prepare and stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations
- coordinate and organise meetings of directors and shareholders
- draft resolutions and minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders
- maintain registers and minute books
- advise on company law and corporate secretarial practices
- liaise with statutory bodies, banks and other third-party business partners as and when required
- manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- work on other related work as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma for Assistant Associate or university degree and/or relevant professional qualification for Associate
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications would be advantageous
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in corporate secretarial services
- In-depth knowledge of the Companies Act and subsidiary legislations
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Pro-active and a good team player
- Flexible and adaptable in various working styles
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 111 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.