Job type: Full time
Categories: Business process outsourcing (BPO)
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Our business process solutions team members share their experiences and support their colleagues to work together for projects. The team establishes mutual understanding and guidance even though they are working in a fast-paced and challenging decade.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual to join our team our team as a corporate secretarial manager. This is an opportunity for a corporate secretarial manager to join a new team and be instrumental in setting up the corporate secretarial function within Grant Thornton Singapore. We are looking for someone who has the knowledge of how a corporate secretarial function operates and would be interested in setting up and growing a new department within the Business Process Solutions team
You will be working closely with your team to:
- take ownership and manage a portfolio of clients
- assist the partner in setting up the function and processes
- develop strategies for marketing and business development in the business process solutions team
- collaborate with other service lines to provide outsourcing services to clients
- be responsible for client management, client retention and driving the corporate secretarial services business
- oversee preparation and coordination of the statutory registers, books and documents, including submission of statutory forms and documents to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- advise on company law and corporate secretarial practice
- liaise with statutory bodies, banks and other third-party business partners as and when required
- manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- other incidental work as assigned from time to time
- support and coach new joiners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in corporate secretarial
- In-depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalyst Rules and Securities and Futures Act, procedures and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Good organisational & interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Proactive and a good team player
- Flexible and adaptable in various working styles
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed