Job type: Full time
Categories: Business process outsourcing (BPO)/Payroll & personal administration
Job ID: 52
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of more than 68,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly – and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries to create change in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
Business Process Solutions Team
Business process solutions supports organisations looking to outsource business functions so that they can focus on core competencies, reduce costs and improve efficiencies. The services are categorised into two arms – first specialisation being in financial reporting and the second in both corporate secretarial and payroll.
The corporate secretarial and payroll arm is a new team led by our partner in Employer Solutions. Spearheaded by friendly and supportive leaders who invest time in the career and development of their people, the members of the team can play an influential role in shaping the team culture and commercial direction. Each individual is trusted with the independence works closely with senior members of the team while also being direction and support.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our team for the role of an experienced associate to provide support on corporate secretarial services and payroll services.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- manage a portfolio of clients by providing incorporation, corporate secretarial and administrative services to clients with minimal supervision
- support with customer due diligence (on-boarding and on-going monitoring)
- filing of returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- prepare and stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations
- coordinate and organise meetings between directors and shareholders
- draft resolutions and meetings between directors and shareholders
- maintain registers and minute book
- advise on company law and corporate secretarial practice
- liaise with statutory bodies, banks and other third-party business partners as and when required
- manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- work on other incidental work as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications would be advantageous
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in corporate secretarial services
- In-depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalyst Rules and Securities and Futures Act, procedures and guidelines
- Good writing and communication skills with good knowledge
- Good client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Pro-active and a good team player
- Flexible and adaptable in various working styles
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please complete the Job Application Form and indicate 52 in the Job ID field. An email will be sent to you within 10-15 minutes for you to submit your CV/resume.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Applications for this position are now closed