Job type: Internship
Categories: AssuranceApply for this position
About Grant Thornton Singapore
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for an Audit Intern to join our team.
As an Audit Intern, your responsibilities include:
- collaborating with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits
- working closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development.
- seeking opportunities to learn and making constructive suggestions for improvements
Qualifications and requirements
- Pursing a degree programme in a recognised institution
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications are open for winter internships and will close on 30 Nov 2021. We also offer off-cycle internship opportunities and applications will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 09 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time