Job type: Internship
Categories: AssuranceApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
You will be working closely with your team to:
- perform and delivering high quality statutory audits
- seek opportunities to learn and making constructive suggestions for improvements
- manage clients and stakeholders
Qualifications and skills
- Pursing a degree or diploma in a recognised institution
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Able to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities while working with a team
- An eye for detail and organised
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
We welcome applications for any internship period.
Please complete the Internship Application Form [ 756 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Advertised: 01 Feb 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time