Job type: Full time
Categories: AssuranceApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a global professional service network of over 60,000 people in over 130 countries. Our team in Singapore is growing rapidly and we know this success is made possible by our people. That’s why we make sure our people have the right tools and environment to thrive.
Each individual at Grant Thornton Singapore is empowered to be themselves within an inclusive team. Our supportive structure gives our people the autonomy to shape their careers and drive positive change in the firm. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with organisations of all sizes and industries in Singapore, across the region and in the world.
- Collaborating effectively with team members to deliver high quality audits
- Maintaining effective and regular communication with senior team members on client engagements
- Analysing, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting in accordance with applicable frameworks
- Understanding how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Participating in department initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduates from Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience with data analytic tools is a plus
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRAS and ISA
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Able to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities while working with a team
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Integrity and professionalism in a professional setting
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to email@example.com, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate what makes our employees unique. We are committed to nurturing our inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to discover more about us.
Advertised: 22 Dec 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard Time