With more goods and services crossing national borders than ever before, you may be facing indirect tax (GST/VAT) obligations in many countries – even those where your customer is located.
The global shift to indirect taxes and tax rates on the rise would also mean that the costs of compliance will increase if your indirect tax obligations are not properly managed and controlled.
Grant Thornton’s GST team take a rigorous approach to helping you meet these obligations, whatever challenges you may face along the way. Using our finely tuned local knowledge and experience, supported by global expertise from member firms, we help you understand and comply with often complex and time-consuming regulations. Our services include:
Cross Border and Singapore GST issues
- Cross-border GST matters
- Identifying where transactions are liable to GSTT
- registration of local GST in countries where taxable transactions are undertaken
- Tax-efficient planning for transactions
- preparation, review and submitting GST returns
- Singapore GST matters
- GST advisory on domestic and cross-border transactions (includes structuring projects/ supply chain analysis/ liability and special relief scheme applications, in-house training)
- Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK) reviews
- Process and system reviews, ranging from tax code determination to automation and process improvements.
- Dispute negotiation and resolution matters with the IRAS
- GST return services.
Senior ManagerContact Jeremy
If you have any questions or would like to find out more on how we can advise and support your business, please reach out to Jeremy O’Neil
International indirect tax guide
If you would like more detailed information on indirect tax for your region, our international indirect tax guide provides an overview of indirect tax systems in key countries and how you can get further support from Grant Thornton.