- Press releases
- Asia Pacific feels the impact of BEPS
- Strategic dilemmas in insurance
- Grant Thornton Singapore launches technology risk and cyber security advisory services with new partner hire
- Singapore ranks 1st in the world in Grant Thornton’s Global Dynamism Index
- Singapore, Israel, Australia top business growth environment index
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- 2014 2014
- 2018 2018
- 2019 2019
- 2020 2020
- 2021 2021
Reversal of fortune in superpower sentiment
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly global business survey of more than 3,200 businesses in 44 economies, reveals a dramatic reversal of fortunes for business leaders in the world’s two largest economies
Expansion in South Africa and Indonesia
Grant Thornton has doubled the size of its Johannesburg office through a merger with PKF, significantly expanded its presence in Indonesia through a strategic alliance with PT GNV Consulting Services and increased the size of Senegal operations through a merger with Excellence Consulting Group. This follows earlier 2013 mergers in Italy and South Africa.
European Competitiveness Council progresses
Grant Thornton welcomes the progress made in the European Competitiveness Council on key elements of a draft law on statutory audit services for large public companies.
Grant Thornton expands in Indonesia
Grant Thornton has agreed to a strategic alliance with PT GNV Consulting Services (GNV), increasing the strength and capabilities of Grant Thornton in Indonesia.
Businesses demand more tax guidance
The vast majority of businesses would welcome more global cooperation and guidance from tax authorities on what is acceptable and unacceptable tax planning, even if this provided less opportunity to reduce tax liabilities across borders, according to the latest research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly survey of more than 3,000 businesses in 44 countries.
Major European powers disagree on road map
On the eve of Europe Day (9 May), new research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that businesses in France and Germany, the eurozone’s two biggest economies, are a world apart in their views on the bloc’s future.
IIRC consultation draft welcomed
Grant Thornton welcomes the release of the IIRC's consultation draft of the International Integrated Reporting framework. The framework creates the foundations for a new reporting model which will enable a business to provide a concise communication of how it creates value over time.
Mature markets set to start investing
• Co-investment opportunities considered key to attracting LPs • New LP relationships will dominate one-in-five new funds • Fundraising sentiment improves among GPs worldwide • Dividend recap volumes set to increase as LPs push for distributions
Global research into cloud security widens
Seeing the increased trend in cloud computing, Grant Thornton’s Forensic investigation team in the Netherlands have joined a European led consortium to address the security issues surrounding the cloud.
Rise in numbers of women in business
To mark International Womens Day 2013 on 8 March, new research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that globally, more women are making it into senior management roles than at any time since 2010.