- Press releases
- Asia Pacific feels the impact of BEPS
- Strategic dilemmas in insurance
- Grant Thornton Singapore launches technology risk and cyber security advisory services with new partner hire
- Singapore ranks 1st in the world in Grant Thornton’s Global Dynamism Index
- Singapore, Israel, Australia top business growth environment index
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- 2014 2014
- 2018 2018
- 2019 2019
- 2020 2020
- 2021 2021
Grant Thornton expands in Brazil
Grant Thornton today announced major expansion in Brazil through two M&A deals, reinforcing the firm's position as the number five accounting firm in that market.
EU businesses support audit market diversity
A clear majority (65%) of businesses across the EU believe there needs to be a more diverse audit market, and 51% support mandatory rotation of audit firms to address the risks of 'over familiarity' between the auditor and the audited company, while 21% do not.
G7 business confidence on the rise
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals that businesses in developed markets look set to drive global business growth prospects in 2014, while peers in the BRIC economies face a more challenging period.
Grant Thornton reports annual growth figures
Grant Thornton today announced record combined global revenues of US$4.5 billion driven by 8.1% growth in US dollars (8.9% in local currency) for the year ended 30 September 2013.
EU accounting reform progress welcomed
Grant Thornton welcomes agreement in principle between the co-legislators in Brussels as the proposals - as a package - will substantially address investor concerns over sparse communication from the auditor, long tenure of the auditor, and excessive volume of non-audit services provided to a company by its auditor.
UNICEF donation reaches $330,000
Grant Thornton this week donated US$62,500 to UNICEF UK as part of its ongoing association through the International Business Report (IBR). This takes the total donation made through the project over the past seven years to over US$330,000.
Private equity firms adapt to a ‘new roadmap’ for fundraising
• Co-investment opportunities considered key to attracting LPs • New LP relationships will dominate one-in-five new funds • Fundraising sentiment improves among GPs worldwide • Dividend recap volumes set to increase as LPs push for distributions
UK and US drive global U-turn
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals that with many emerging economies slowing, it is now the UK and US driving global business growth prospects.
How to succeed in China
At a House of Lords event today, Lord Wei called on business leaders to work to understand better the outlook, motivations and approach of Chinese business in order to be successful in the world’s second largest economy.
How to spot fraud in construction sector
Fifty days on from Narendra Modi taking office as Indian Prime Minister, new figures from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveal that business leaders in the world’s second largest economy are full of optimism about the future – but are also calling for change.