Understanding the different areas of tax can often be challenging for non-tax professionals. To help you navigate your way through tax, we are launching our back to basics seminar programme from August 2018.
Our first seminar on 15th of August talked about Common issues to take note of for your corporate tax year-end filing!
Below are some of the issues that we discussed.
- What are the common errors with PIC claims?
- How should Exchange Differences be treated, as Revenue or Capital account?
- Capital items – Plant, Equipment, Renovation and Refurbishment or Non-Qualifying items?
- How should we be dealing with provisions?
- What are the recent changes to Form C and Form C-S?
Download our presentation now.