Job type: Internship
Categories: TaxApply for this position
About Grant Thornton Singapore
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for a Tax Intern to join our team.
As a Tax Intern, your responsibilities include:
- assisting in data analysis for preparation of tax reports
- assisting in preparation of GST returns
- assisting in reviewing tax transactions to ensure correct tax treatments are consistently applied
- assisting in preparation of client’s payroll
- any other tax duties as assigned.
You will be working closely with the managers and team members on client management and practice development.
Qualifications and requirements
- Pursing a degree in Accounting or related fields
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to prioritise work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and be highly organized
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Enjoy working in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of ethinicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications are open for winter internships and will close on 30 Nov 2021. We also offer off-cycle internship opportunities and applications will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 09 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time