Job type: Full time
Categories: Support servicesApply for this position
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 58,000 people in over 136 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures, and leading the team that cover, reception, switchboard and general operational matters.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarising information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual office budget; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains business continuity
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- MS office skills required
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please fill in the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 05 May 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time