Job type: Full time
Categories: Support services
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 58,000 people in over 136 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our team to provide administrative support to our practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of client take on and engagement processes
- Ownership of template letters and documents
- Supporting the team with billing
- Credit control
- Management of our workflow
- Providing proposal support
- Other administrative duties
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- MS office skills required
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritise work and to multitask
- Agile and flexible
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Applications for this position are now closed