Job type: Internship
Categories: AdvisoryApply for this position
About Grant Thornton Singapore
Grant Thornton Singapore (GTS) is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of 58,000 people in over 135 countries. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
At GTS, you are empowered to make a difference in a team where inclusivity and collaboration are key. You have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible and supportive structure. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are rapidly growing and no two days are the same. You will be an integral part of helping to build GTS into the go-to firm for dynamic organisations in Singapore, across the region and around the world.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Finance Intern to join our team.
As a Corporate Finance Intern, your responsibilities include:
- leveraging on our extensive global network to address our clients’ advisory requirements across a wide suite of services including capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and private equity
- supporting team members in engagement process by assisting with presentation materials as well as research and analysis under the overall guidance of the corporate finance team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current students (Finance, Accountancy, Business, Economics or related fields) with excellent academic track records
- Possess knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Prior financial analysis and internship experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Why join Grant Thornton Singapore?
- Competitive remuneration provided
- Get opportunities to support the execution of a wide range of exciting corporate finance transactions across APAC
- Experience a team culture where you will work closely with senior finance professionals in an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Your value and knowledge counts
- Get opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
We are proud to be an equal opportunity firm where we celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Differences make us better. We are also committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team.
Applications are open for winter internships and will close on 30 Nov 2021. We also offer off-cycle internship opportunities and applications will be open throughout the year.
Please complete the Job Application Form [ 754 kb ] and send it with your resume and latest academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title and your name as the subject of the e-mail.
Advertised: 09 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Application close: 30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time