Specialism / Function
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant advisory associate.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll need to be motivated and determined, with the commercial awareness, investigative mind and flair for detail that underpin sound advice. You’ll work in multidisciplinary teams, build lasting relationships and meet clients often, so excellent interpersonal skills are also vital. You’ll also need to be flexible about where and how you work.
Equally important is your intellect, willingness to learn and ability to build relationships, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
Individuals will need to assist in the delivery of high quality service. They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be expected to upward manage senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of one year of audit experience within an audit, tax, and advisory firm
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA;
- Experience of financial due diligence will be highly regarded but is not essential;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Strong personal impact;
- Strong excel skills.
We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow and the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.